Friday, September 5, 2014

I Can't Stop Looking At These Amazing Pokemon Fusions!(30 images)

I love playing Pokemon. I have spent more than a thousand hours playing with my Pokemon X on my 3DS. The game is so addicting that it won't stop even if you finished the story because there's a bunch of things to do post game like completing your pokedex, hunting shinies and breeding lots and lots of pokemons until you get the IVs that you need and the abilities that you want; But, what if when you breed your pokemon, their appearance won't be based on the female parent? Imagine how awesome it would be if GameFreak figured out how to randomly generate a pokemon's appearance through breeding. Of course, it's just wishful thinking. I know it's going to be very difficult so I'll just spend my time looking at these awesome artworks:

No comments:

Post a Comment