Monday, June 10, 2013

The Whole Reason Why PS4 Wins for Me

I was actually planning to get a wii u, while xbox on, as we know it has been a huge disaster. I love my Nintendo consoles but then, I am a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Today at E3, Square showcase their upcomming games on PS4 and I got really excited. With PS4 announced to be released on the last quarter of 2013, with a very reasonable price of $399, it's an obvious choice. I still hope that wii u would also show a very good lineup of games tomorrow since I'm also considering on still getting their system maybe next year, but, We'll see. In the meantime, take a look at these two trailers which made me decide to get the system. Enjoy!

After many years of waiting, FF versus XII has finally been released and rebranded as FF XV







Kingdom Hearts 3 is still in development and planned to be released on PS4





No comments:

Post a Comment