Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fans' Reactions After Watching Game of Thrones' "Red Wedding" [SPOILER]




I know everyone got upset after watching this episode. Even me, when I actually know what's going to happen. You know that feeling that you watch something and you know what's going to happen next but somehow, you're still hoping that somehow things might change? But no, it didn't. [SPOILER ALERT] After seeing that scene when Catelyn's throat was cut or when Jeyne has been stabbed exactly at her motherfucking belly multiple times, damn, it was too devastating. George RR Martin is one hell of an evil man! It's like, he gave you a puppy, make you fall in love with it then he'll kill it right in front of you. But still, I'm a fan and these kinds of stuff just makes me feel more excited as to how the Starks would get their revenge, and, surely, it will be so fulfilling for us fans.

george rr martin tear lake
Hope you're happy now with your new artificial lake!


No comments:

Post a Comment